Friday, March 9, 2007

Look what Dog Lovers are Saying About Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal...

Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal™ Creating a Nationwide Buzz!

Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal™, a super premium dog food that is formulated specifically to meet a dog’s morning needs. It provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs, enhanced key vitamins, minerals and other ingredients to help dogs stay healthy and happy throughout the day. Independent tests have shown that dogs prefer the taste of Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal™ to other super premium dog foods.

Read what Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal™ Customers have to say...

"When my dog sees a box of Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal, he gets excited. He will go and look, and sniff out his bowl in the morning. If he finds Bow Wow Cereal, he eats happily, however, if there is another brand in the bowl he walks away. He really seems to like your product!"
– Casey the Pooch, Sharon the Parent, Chicago, Illinois

*********************************************************
"I would really appreciate it if you would send me some coupons for your WONDERFUL doggie breakfast cereal. My baby “Brooklyn” – yep that is her name, loves your product. She is a big girl 110 lbs. So, I do buy several boxes a month. I am so happy to hear that Pathmark and A&P carry your cereal. I also hope to possibly see the Grrr-nola and the Fido Flakes. Right now we just have the Chewa-Bunga, the Chompions, and the Barkfast Squares, these are her favorite".
– Brooklyn the Pooch, Janie the Parent, Toms River, New Jersey

*********************************************************
"I just want to say what a wonderful job you guys did with this cereal. My German Shorthaired Pointer Ava is a picky eater and I could never get her to eat in the morning. I was always worried she was not getting enough nutrients. To get her to eat something, I would say do you want a breakfast bone and that was a Milk Bone. So as I was food shopping, I saw your trial boxes of Bow Wow Breakfast. I bought some and I waited until the next morning when I came back form Ava’s morning run before work. I asked her, "Do you want some breakfast cereal?" She tilted her head looking as if she was saying mom you mean breakfast bone? So I got her a bowl and put your cereal in it and low and behold she was eating it . Her tail was going 90 mph. So, thank you so much. Now I can feed her in the morning and know she is getting her nutrition."
– Ava the Pooch, Santina the Parent, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

CLICK HERE to Find out Where to Buy Bow Wow Breakfast Cereal!

No comments: